See if you can identify the following Christmas Carols, by Irene Green, Nor’ Pioneer Women’s Institute:
- Bleached Yuletide
- Gather, all you devotees
- One dozen days of seasonal celebration
- Embellish the corridors with branches
- Nocturnal Quietude
- Listen! The entities are in song!
- Oh Blessed late day and very early morning
- The petite percussionist male
- Afar in the stall
- Listen, are we in sync with the sound?
- Dinging conical noise makers
- Sterling dinging cones
- Active sleeping while thinking or longing for a snow fall
- Ruminant with a sign of being cold (or did he have too much Christmas Cheer?)
- Good Yule tidings to you!
Answer the above questions and enter for a chance to win a BCWI Pen! Good Luck!
From the BCWI Board Members & Staff!!
If you enjoyed this article, get email updates (it's free).